Winter is over and “Hover Bird” visit to his cousins in the North is over. It is Time for him to fly back to the South Pole. Because “Hover Bird” is a Penguin he will need assistance from his helicopter blades. Since winter is over all the birds that flew south for the winter are returning. “Hover Bird” must avoid hitting the returning birds. Hitting a bird will cause extensive damage to the helicopter blades and prevent “Hover Bird” from returning to the South Pole.
- Tap the screen to have “Hover Bird” fly up.
- Up to 3 Lives per game
- Avoid hitting all the different kinds of flapping birds
- Collect coins to increase your score
- Collect little penguins to get additional lives
- Collect special "Shield 3 coins" and get a few seconds of protection from collisions.
- 5 Levels of play from Novice to Insane.
- GameCenter enabled for each of the 5 levels of play.
Mind Crunch Challenge your memory and attention with "Mind Crunch". Your body isn’t the only thing that needs a workout. Keep your brain fit with this addicting puzzle game. Connect the numbers that are one number higher, lower or the same. Available FREE in iTunes and Windows Store Mind Crunch FREE in iTunes
Flap your wings to avoid hitting the buildings. Three levels of play Novice, Intermediate and Advance. Practice at Novice and work your way up to Advance. Tap screen to flap your wings. Note! The higher your score the faster it goes.
Three levels of play Novice, Intermediate and Advance
The higher your score the faster it scrolls
Flap your wings to avoid hitting the buildings
Now available in the Windows Store. Coming soon to iTunes!!